There is SO MUCH I want to do and make….better make a list:
- Finish my daughter’s cardigan
- Take some photos of a fellow bloggger’s photo cards (I’m struggling due to poor lighting…where is the sun??) that I received during Christmas and to blog about this month
- Goodie bags for my daughter’s birthday in May (I need to plan ahead as I do take a long time to do things)
- Knit an apple hat for my daughter
- Attempt to knit some socks with this Harry Potter yarn and with my new Brittany needles both from I-Knit
- Knit another hat, but this time with this yarn
- Try making some mittens/wrist warmers (I’ve drawn up some designs I want to test out)
- Attempt to make some summer clothes
- Make my first knitted garment for myself – I’m thinking of making a vest using the Debbie Bliss Stella yarn, but I’m not sure whether I have enough yarn, I might look at Ravely. Also I really like the Bergere de France Cropped Jacket
Do anyone have the same problem?
On another subject; I’ve been asked by Annie from Overmilkwood to show a photo of the finished hat in my last blog post. However, I was so excited to give it to my Mum (third attempt at knitting her a hat after my previous attempts), that I didn’t take a photo of her wearing it. Luckily I asked my hubby to model it for me just after knitting it (he doesn’t like wearing hats but I forced him to model it…Hee! Hee! Hee!). The hat looks better on my Mum though, I’ll take a better photo once I have finished the blue version and I will model it myself next time.