[Designed by my brother in law, Andrew Cheung]
Did everyone have a good holiday? I’m finally back to blogging and to work as well. Everything is back to normal, which is a good thing. Also, my health should be back to normal soon. You’ve may have gathered that my blogging and crafting went downhill from March/April last year. Well, I’ve been diagnosed with an overactive thyroid, which explains the unsual weight loss and tiredness. I’m starting to feel better now, my mind is also less muddled. Hee Hee Hee. Hopefully I’ll be back to my healthy and organised pre-illness-self soon. The only down side is that I have to watch what I eat now.
What have I been up to during the break? Well;
- spending a lot of time with my Rascal and her friends,
- making gingerbread people,
- visting the Childhood Museum again (I love that place),
[my hubs being silly at the Childhood Museum and lots of 1960s Sindys below]
- eating lots of roast dinners, we also had two steam boat and several dim sum meals,
- yarn sale shopping (I will blog about that later)
- and sleeping really
There is so much to blog about this month, I want to show you the lovely christmas presents we received and a few that I made this year. This will have to wait to the next blog posts. 🙂
Have a good week everyone!
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink